ARE WE A MATCH?
CENTURY 21 Blackwell & Company Realty, Inc. is continually seeking new talent for our sales team. Whether you are a brand-new agent or an experienced agent looking for training, attention, or real estate tools, let’s see if we are a match.
DEDICATED TO YOUR SUCCESS
• An established brokerage firm since 1987, locally-owned in the upstate with three offices in Greenville and Spartanburg Counties.
• Affiliated with one of the most respected and recognized real estate franchises in the world.
• Offering training available to you 7 days a week, in person, and virtual with hundreds of classes to choose from, making your learning experience readily available with top-notch CENTURY 21 brokers and instructors.
• State-of-the-art technology that is continually offered, updated, and relevant to changing markets.
• Leadership and Management are always available to help you through your transactions, helping you build your business, one client at a time. We answer your calls, texts, and emails.
• Offering opportunities for you to capture leads, from CENTURY 21 ZAP/LeadRouter leads, phone time, our website, sign calls. For experienced agents, opportunities to be on our relocation team, and other teams that receive leads from our relocation department.
• Takes pride in oversight, all transactions/paperwork reviewed by our management team
• 21 Online is our hub that allows you to get engaged with agents from all around the world, learning from each other, through CENTURY 21 Workplace
• Contact Relationship Management (CRM) System – keeping up with past clients and customers, and staying in touch with your present business base
• Personal Website
• Seller and Buyer Presentations
• C21 University
• CENTURY 21 Mobile App
• Office Space
• Goal Setting
• Your featured bio on our website
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR? IT MIGHT BE YOU!
At CENTURY 21 Blackwell & Company Realty, Inc., we are looking for agents who are not just interested in real estate, but agents who are dedicated to real estate. If this sounds like you, we should talk!