DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA)
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices must be sent in writing by email to DMCAnotice@MLSGrid.com.
The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information: (1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement; (2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content; (3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address; (4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law; (5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and (6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Century 21 Blackwell & Co. Realty Inc. or by a third party who has uploaded Content on our Site, please provide the following information to the Century 21 Blackwell & Co. Realty Inc. – designated copyright agent listed below:
• A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
• A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
• An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where Century 21 Blackwell & Company Realty, Inc. can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not Century 21 Blackwell & Company Realty, Inc., can contact you;
• A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
• A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
• Your electronic or physical signature. Century 21 Blackwell & Company Realty, Inc. may request additional information before removing any infringing material.
Century 21 Blackwell & Company Realty, Inc. may provide the alleged infringing party with your e-mail address so that that person can respond to your allegations. Century 21 Blackwell & Co. Realty Inc. has registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). If you believe your copyright material is being used on this Site without permission, please notify the designated agent at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Century 21 Blackwell & Co. Realty Inc. intends to take reasonable actions against repeat offenders of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) when there are legitimate DMCA complaints of takedown notices sent to email@example.com.