Professional and personal service with a smile! My goal is to provide a seamless transaction process so that you may sell your home with the least amount of worry and stress. Or, purchase your new home with solid advice on lenders, inspectors, attorneys, etc. to ensure a smooth closing! I specialize in helping military families with their specific goals. Both my grandfathers were veterans of the Navy and Army, my father was a Navy vet and my son is a 14-year career Air Force avionics engineer stationed at Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas, Nevada.
I am beginning my 25th year in the business and finding a home or selling a home is the easy part. The real challenge is bringing together the other myriad entities involved in getting the transaction to close. Inspectors, lenders, appraisers, underwriters, title companies, and attorneys have to all come to an agreement to close the sale or purchase of a home. When a problem arises, and it will, only trust an agent with many years of experience. I have experience in solving many, many problems that will arise so that, oftentimes, you may not even know a problem occurred until we are closed and you are on your way.
Let me help you find that perfect home or stage and sell your current property!
My Community Involvement
- United States Tennis Association
- SC Tennis Association Women’s League Coordinator
- National Association of Realtors
- South Carolina Association of Realtors
- Spartanburg Association of Realtors
- Spartanburg Association of Realtors Former President
- Spartanburg Association of Realtors – Realtor of the Year Milestones Church